Monday, February 18, 2008

Life @ WORK

Well, few months back, I joined the IT industry. And like so many others, headed down south to the so called "Silicon Valley of India" Bangalore. Like the real silicon valley, Bangalore is a damn expensive place to live in.
Going back to the main topic - work. I expected the routine IT life like in so many other companies. Few days of so called training, followed by some time on bench and then some work. Unfortunately, I wasn't surprised. It all went according to the script - training, bench, work. Spent a lot of time in office in Dec and Jan...almost all the weekends. (from 9 to 9). But then, had a cab drop me back at home everyday. It was nice. Go down in the night and you see an Indica waiting just for you.
Now the cycle repeats. Have been assigned a new project. Its in the initial phase, so have quite a lot of time on hand.

No comments: